46. What always travels on foot?
47. Where can happiness always be found?
In the dictionary.
48. What is higher without a head than with a head?
49. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?
He can't read.
50. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?
51. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather?
52. What is never used until it's broken?
53. What's a skeleton?(骨架)
It's a lot of bones without the person on them!
54. What is dark but made by light?
55. What can you break with only one word?
56. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out?
57. A policeman saw a truck driver going the wrong way down a one-way street, but didn't give him a ticket. Why?
Because the truck driver was walking.
58. Where can milk be best stored?
In a cow.
59. Which can move faster, heat or cold?
Heat, because you can catch cold easily.
60. What's the hardest thing about learning skating?
61. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees?
62. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness?
63. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean?
It never eats.
64. Why is writing called handwriting?
If people wrote with their feet, we would have to call it footwriting.
65. If there were only thre girls in the world, what do you think they would do?
Two of them would get together ans talk about the other one.
66. How many great men have been born in London?
None. Only babies.
67. When can you have an empty pocket and still have something in it?
When you have a hole in your pocket.
68. The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it?
69. The more you take away, the bigger I become. What am I?
70. Who may marry many a wife and stay single all of his life?