1. Canners can can what they can can but can not can things can't be canned.
2. Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks.
3. Please, Paul, pause for applause.
4. "Shall I show you the shop for shoes and shirts?" Shirley said to Shelley.
5. Do you agree, if you are free to come to tea with me by the sea?
6. Paul called from the hall that he had slipped on the floor and couldn't get to the door.
7. I'd buy my ties before the price begins to rise.
8. A snow-white swan swam swiftly to catch a slowly swimming snake in a lake.
9. It is a fine thing to sing in spring, I think.
10. Famine and failure faced the frightened farmer.
11. I am amazed it is a craze these days to dance to music of Jazz.
12. In winter the weather in Wales is wild.
13. I know. You know. I know that you know. I know that you know that I know.
14. Mike likes to write by the nice bright light at night.
15. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
16.The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep sick.
17.Dry august and warm doth harvest no harm
18.The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song AT midsummer, and then goes away
19.Money the best friend of the masses, the support of the classes, the aim of the lasses, the ruin of the asses.
20.Avery's army's armory.
21."What ails Alex?" Asks Alice. "What ails Alex?" Asks Alice. "What ails Alex?" Asks Alice.
22.If assist a sister-assistant, will the sister's sister-assistant assist me .
23.Are Archie and Audrey's archery arrows as arty as Artie's archery arrows?
24.Ava ate eighty eggs. Ava ate eighty eggs. Ava ate eighty eggs.
25.All Al's sly allies lie. All al's sly allies lie. All al's sly allies lie.
26. The small ball did fall from the top of the tall wall.
27. Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building.
28. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes.
29.If two witches watched two watches,which witch would watch which watch?
30.Betty Botter：Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. The butter Betty Botter bought was a bit bitter And made her batter bitter. But a bit of better butter Makes batter better. So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter, Making Betty Botter's bitter batter better.
31.Peter Piper：Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick? But if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Were they pickled when he picked them from the vine? Or was Peter Piper pickled when he picked the pickled peppers. Peppers picked from the pickled pepper vine?
32.How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?：How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck would chuck wood? as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck ,if a woodchuck would chuck wood.
33.No name : Bird three flowre bee lock key，sock shoe ghost boo one two， shovel pail monkey tail wave whale，farmer rake duck lake candle cake.