21. Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother, but is still a child of your mother and father?
22. What has teeth but cannot eat?
23. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
24. Why does time fly?
To get away from all the people who are trying to kill it.
25. Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
26. What animal eats and drinks with its tail?
All do. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking.
27. What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
28. What kind of dog never bite?
A hot dog.
29. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?
Because it can't sit down.
30. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?
It's nice not to see you again.
31. What wears a cap but has no head?
32. What rises in the morning and waves all day?
33. What is an astronomer?(天文学家)?
A night watchman with a college education.
34. How can you tell clocks and watches are shy?
Because they always have their hands in front of their faces.
35. What is wind?
Air in a hurry.
36. What comes after the letter "A"?
All the other letters.
37. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
38. What word can you make shorter by adding to it?
39. What person does every man take his hat off to?
40. Why does the boy carry a ladder to the school?
Because he wants to go to high school.
41. What can you swallow that can also swallow you?
42. What's the difference between a hill and a pill?
A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down.
43. Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?
Because he's dead.
44. A doctor and a lawyer loved the same girl. The lawyer went away for a week and gave the girl seven apples before he left. Why?
Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
45. What will you do if a man-eating tiger is running after you?
Nothing. Because I'm a woman.